Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read through my review policy!
I’m always happy to review your book for you and grateful you would consider my humble little blog ❤
If you would like to request for a review, you can email me at email@example.com or just click → HERE! ←
I work, full time, as an accountant. If I do not respond to your email in a timely fashion (2+ weeks), please accept this as a polite decline. I may be busy and may not have reached your email on time. Please accept my thanks for your understanding.
Reviews get posted to this blog first, then Goodreads, NetGalley (if applicable), and then shared to social medias: Twitter & Instagram, but occasionally to Pinterest and Facebook.
What I Offer:
- Book Reviews
- Blog Tours
- Excerpts Posts
- Spotlight Posts
- Author Q&As/Interviews
- Beta Reads (See minor notes below)
- Traditional Publishing
- Small press, Self Pubs, & Indies
- Physicals (Preferred) – I do prefer hard copies, but I understand that it can be quite a bit more expensive, so I also accept:
- eBooks (must be Kindle compatible)
I read and review a wide arrange of books on this blog, but when it comes to requests, I am currently only accepting the below:
- Fiction & Adult books:
- Police Procedurals
- Legal Thrillers
- Forensic Thrillers
- Mystery Thrillers
- Science Fiction (in subgenres: space opera, sci-fi military thrillers, dystopian, [post]/apocalypse, cyberpunk)
- Military Fiction/Thrillers
My ratings are based on my opinions and can be subjective and/or objective. I highly suggest letting the written review be the reflection of my thoughts, but, when I do* have them up, I use them to provide a general graphic of my overall feelings.
*Sometimes I don’t leave a star rating because I prefer for the review to do most of the [best] speaking (sometimes I just forget). However, I will always leave ratings on external sites (Goodreads, etc.).
𝟝 – Absolutely loved it. Shoving it down everyone’s throats. Book hangover.
𝟜 – Really enjoyed the book. Post-book buzzes.
𝟛 – A good book. Liked some parts, disliked some.
𝟚 & 𝟙 – The lines between 2 & 1 get a bit blurred. I didn’t really enjoy the book or it had a great deal of problems or had content that just didn’t sit right with me.
𝔻ℕ𝔽 – I do not review/rate books if I DNF them.
General Disclaimer: I am not a professional editor, reviewer, or publisher. I read and write reviews on a hobby basis.
Links/Affiliation/Photo Credit Disclaimer: I link to other sites, such as Amazon or Goodreads, for convenience. I am not affiliated with any companies that I link to. Book covers are typically from Goodreads and Amazon; some images may be from Unsplashed.
Opinions Are My Own: All of my reviews are my opinion. I reserve the right to share my full, honest, and fair opinions of a book. By requesting a review from me, you are acknowledging that the review may be negative, though I promise to be fair and respectful. This includes requested reviews. A review copy does not guarantee a good review.
- I do not charge for reviews. I run this blog as a hobby.
- I do take beta reading requests, including partial ones for unfinished/ongoing WIPs.
Note: I don’t have much experience with them, but can provide opinions. I would greatly appreciate any testimonials and feedback so I can improve on beta reading.
- I reserve the right to not finish a book! This could be for a multitude of reasons such as lack of time (if I go past a time-frame), disinterest midway through, or any other reasons. I rarely DNF but that doesn’t mean I never do.
- I can try to post reviews to Amazon, on a request basis, but I know they have a tendency to delete or even ban reviewers.
Last Edited: 22 November 2021 (Edit Notes: New layout)