My first blog nomination! Thank you to Nikki for thinking of and tagging me in this! You can check out her blog over at Nikki Swift Reads by clicking right over →HERE←!
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- My favorite motivational music is a combo of music and ambience. My favorite music combination is having one tab open for a chill jazz playlist and another tab open with a looping glass-clink/bar ambience video, specifically this one. Played together, it really sounds like I’m relaxing, working or reading in a cafe! However, when I really need peace and quiet, I only listen ambient sounds such as a ship in a storm or a clocktower (I love the sound of clocks ticking).
- My 2 favorite game series of all time are Harvest Moon and Fire Emblem. Though the Harvest Moon I used to love is now known as Story of Seasons, one of my earliest farming games was the original (boy version) Friends of Mineral Town on GBA and A Wonderful Life: Special Edition on PS2. I grew up with my Fire Emblem Sacred Stones game and have loved and followed the series as it grew to what it is today, Three Houses.
- I have a rubber duck collection. Currently packed away in a cardboard box somewhere (we are in moving soon) most of my ducks are gifts. My younger brother’s High School’s school store (Hey! Why didn’t my school have a school store??) sold individual rubber ducks for 75¢ with seasonal and holiday themes. He’d buy as many as he could afford for the season and (with my schooling hours ending later than his) I would often come back and find a few cute little duckies just sitting on top of my laptop on my desk. And it’s literally the cutest thing ever.
My Best Posts
- Would You Rather [Book Tag]
- Field of Prey: Book Review
- Currently Reading: Drone Strike
- Reaper: Drone Strike [Review]
- Reading Habits [Book Tag]
- Mayu over at Bookshelf Life
- Phoebe over at The Yorkshire Bookworm
- Charles over at Charles Reads
- Cali over at Cali’s Book Camp
- Brandy over at The Review Booth
- Paul over at Bookends and Bagends
- Madeline over at Madsbooks
- Emmy over at Lovingcassian
- Sofia over at Aelin’s Kingdom
- Kat over at Bookaholic Lizzy
- Charlotte over at Mug Full of Books
- What are your favorite type of shoes to wear?
My favorite type of shoes to wear are boots, especially the boots with a slight wedge/incline to them. As someone who will, most definitely, break their ankles wearing normal heels, wearing boots with a bit of a heel is about as close to I will ever get to wearing “heels.” Plus…boots are stylish and comfy and….and I love my boots ❤️
- What are some of your goals related to blogging that you are proud of yourself for reaching?
There are two big goals that I’ve reached and are my proudest moments.
a. Start a Blog: I’m proud of myself for being able to start a blog at all. I’ve pondered about starting a website for a long time. I eventually settled on books because it was the only topic I was really capable of decking out content in.
b. Hitting My 100: I’m a big believer in “celebrate every little thing!” When I hit my 10 followers, I celebrated. When I hit my 50, I celebrated, when I hit my 100, I was ecstatic! It’s no huge number. It’s no Youtuber million or even Youtuber thousand, but to me, that’s a hundred pairs of eyes following my content and reading the things I write. Picture that in an auditorium! Exciting right? Bigger than your average classroom presentation audience! I couldn’t have done it without you all so…Thank you!❤️
- What is your favorite cold treat to eat in the summer time?
Mmm. Watermelons are my favorite summer cold treat. I enjoy mint chocolate chip ice cream every now and then, but I’m not a huge ice cream fan in general (popsicles are okay…) so if I had to choose, it’d be watermelon for sure (especially if it’s need chilled in the fridge).
- If you could request any author to write a book just for you, what would the book be about and who would be the author?
John Sandford is my favorite author and his two main series, Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers, are my favorite series in the crime thriller genre. From the few Davenport and Flowers books I’ve read, they are boss and subordinate each to their own series. They interact every now and then, but I’ve not (at least not yet) read a book where they team up to work on one major case together. Lucas has his own cases and Virgil has his. It’d be really cool to read collab book of sorts, joining to the series together into one special release.
- Do you like your salsa spicy or mild? Spicy!!
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Do you have a favorite flower? What is it? (Alt. question if you don’t have a favorite flower: What is your season?)
- What was your dream career or job as a 10 year old. Have you reached it or in the progress of reaching it? Or has it changed?
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write (reviews, daily blogging, hauls, polls, etc.)?
- If you could be pulled into any fictional world (books/movie/anime/etc) which world would it be?